It is a truth universally acknowledged that the weather in England is bloody unpredictable. Over Easter blue skies and sunshine hit London, everyone went mad, winter wardrobes packed away, light jackets out, maybe even an open toed shoe emerged.
But we were a little too eager, for the past week I have been under-dressing and feeling really cold, but then this weekend was bleedin’ glorious. The weather in England just doesn’t know if its coming or going, so we may as well prepare our wardrobes for when those bursts of sunshine do appear!
Welcome to the skirt edit…my best pick of what’s out there on those rails
From Left to Right/Top to Bottom
1. Monki Molly Skirt – great for work with trainers, nice and flowy, suitable for the super hot tube
2. Sandro Josy Skirt – lusting after this one!!
3. Asos Denim Raw Hem Wrap Skirt – a good transeasonal skirt
4. Finery Full Floral Skirt – I love these skirts at the moment, so glamorous, make your waist look tiny, and perfect for any summer weddings!
5. Boohoo Jersey Tube Skirt – super simple, but will look great with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket
6. Asos Denim Split Front Skirt – would be nice with a bright summer knit and a pair of clogs!
7. Zara Striped Skirt – (bought this one myself) – vertical stripes are always flattering!
8. American Retro Jupe Christine – for if your feeling a little fancy, and want to splash out to nail ‘That 70’s Show’
Let me know which ones you like the most!