It’s Sunday morning, the sunlight is trying to creep through the window, but it’s looking like it might rain.
Quickly pop to the shops and get yourself some bacon, eggs, orange juice and whatever else tickles your fancy, don’t forget The Sunday Times (for the brilliant Style magazine mainly).
Rush home, put the kettle on and press play on this playlist…
(no but seriously, you should put your trainers on and go, no one in the shop gives a monkeys about what you look like!)
There is a little something for everyone in The Sunday Sessions, I didn’t want to go overthetop on one genre incase you got particularly bored, but make sure you click the shuffle button, and you should have a good ol’ funky groovin mornin..
Here is the link to the playlist <—–
And below is the list of tracks that I chose (but if you press shuffle they won’t be in this order):
- Quincy Jones – Soul Bossa Nova
- Etta James – A Sunday Kind of Love
- Van Morrison – Days Like This
- Lighthouse Family – Ocean Drive
- Gabrielle – Dreams
- Hot Chocolate – You Sexy Thing
- Solomun Burke – Cry to Me
- Steely Dan – Peg
- Supertramp – Dreamer
- Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
- Beyonce – Check on it
- Ella & Louise – Cheek to Cheek
- Aristocats – Everybody wants to be a Cat!
- Chaka Khan – Ain’t Nobody (I thought this might be quite nice in the rain)
- Maroon 5 – Sunday Morning
- Jamiroquai – Cosmic Girl
- Craig David – 7 Days