So I thought I would add my two cents into the blogosphere and deliver you guys a gift guide.
Everything on this gift guide is something that I have seen in the shops and I am lusting after it myself, or it is what I intend to buy some of my family and friends! I hope you like the ideas I have put together. The price range does vary, I haven’t chosen overly expensive items but there is definitely something here for everyone’s budget.
For the ladies in your life
- Santa Hats from Meri Meri £8
- Earrings from Cos £15
- Red Velvet shoes from TU £18 but now reduced!
- Fedora from & Other Stories £35
- Anthropologie Christmas mugs £8
- Suede bag from & Other Stories £89
- Diptyque Christmas Candle – the small one is £28
- Red Triangle Bra from & Other Stories £25
- Blackberry Lipstick from Bobbi Brown £21
For the men in your life…
- Aesop Moroccan Neroli after-shave balm – £35 (pricey but smells amazing)
- Cos lightweight jacket – £89
- No Picnic on Mount Kenya – a thrilling, edge of your seat read!
- Mister Marvelous by Byredo – £90
- Cos Wool Hat – £19
- Happy Socks! – £9
- Reiss Bow Tie – £50
So there you have it…my holiday gift guide. Hopefully this will cover your mum, girlfriend, boyfriend, dad, best friend! Let me know what you think of this gift guide, i’d love to hear your comments!
Merry Christmas xxxx